Monday, August 15, 2011

EOC Wk. 6: Me x 3: Products I Use

The first product I use on a regular basis is Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner. While the scent and style may change the brand remains the same.  I use these products because they work well with my hair type and I really enjoy all of the scents. The second product I use on a regular basis is my Canon camera. I enjoy the ease of function and the quality of the photos I can take. The third product I use on a regular basis is Costco Photo. The prints are affordable and good quality. If you are unhappy with the quality of the prints you have made they will reprint them for you. Also if you are a professional photographer, you can leave your business card with them and not have to sign off on copyrights all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment